Due to some unavoidable circumstances, Ideas For Life challenge is postponed till further notice. The organizers and committee apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused due to this.
Calling all passionate and aspiring social entrepreneurs – the ‘Ideas for Life” Challenge is for secondary / higher secondary school and undergraduate students who are motivated to solve the world’s pressing social problems. If you are a social entrepreneur, here is a chance to submit and win prizes for innovative solutions to change society for the better. The solutions or ideas should offer extreme ‘value for money’, sustainable, engaging and implementable on a wide scale. The aim is to solve a compelling problem in communities, involving innovations which are simple and novel, and having good commercial value.
Successful ideas should address:
- Scenario to which the proposal applies.
- Social impact : compelling problems which are observed, needs identified, opportunities seized, communities served.
- Design : creativity, simplicity, innovative, robust, detailed illustrations / sketch.
- Enterprise : value-for-money proposition, marketing and business strategies, distribution and reach, alternative scenarios which may apply.
- Sustainability : Business and environmental.
- Participants should submit a detailed proposal.
- Proposals should be emailed to [entries [at] i4lchallenge.org].
- The short-listed entries by the judging panel will present their proposal at the Int. Conf. on Frugal Innovation.